The LG G Pad F 8.0 is indeed heading to AT&T in the US, just like we heard it would earlier latest week.
Come Friday, if you’re interested in the LG G Pad F 8.0 tablet, you can grab the it from AT&T starting May 29 for for $0 down and $12.50 per month with an AT&T Tablet Installment plan, or $149.99 with a two-year agreement. You can add the LG G Pad F 8.0 to a new or existing Mobile Share Value plan for $10 per month.
Key features of LG G Pad F 8.0
- Display: 8-inch HD+ IPS screen with a zero-gap touchscreen for true-to-life wide-angle viewing
- Camera: 5 megapixel rear facing auto-focus camera
- Operating System: Android Lollipop 5.0
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Battery: 4,200 mAh Lithium Ion that provides up to 9.5 hours of use time
- OS: Android 4.1 or higher
- Storage: 16 GB (9.1 GB usable memory, with microSD support up to 128 GB sold separately)
- Weight: 12 ounces
LG G Pad F 8.0 Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts