Come Friday, if you’re interested in the next generation of the LG G Flex, you can grab the LG G Flex 2 from AT&T starting April 22 for $708.99 without any contract. The high-end device comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD P-OLED curved display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Octa-core processor, a 13 MP rear-facing camera with Laser Auto Focus and OIS+, a 2 MP front snapper, 3GB of RAM and up to 32 GB internal storage, a 3,000 mAh battery and Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
Key features include:
- Dimensions: 5.87 x 2.96 x 0.35 inches
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 Octa-core processor
- Storage: 3 GB RAM and up to 32 GB internal storage, additional storage available via the internal microSD slot that supports up to a 2TB microSD card2
- Battery: Fast Charge3 3,000 mAh (LG Fast Charger is included in the box)
The LG G Flex 2 will also be available on AT&T’s Next plans or for $299.99 with a two-year service agreement. With Next, qualified customers can purchase the G Flex 2 for $0 down with AT&T Next, at $23.64 per month for 30 installments on AT&T Next 24, $29.55 per month on AT&T Next 18 for 24 installments, or $35.45 on AT&T Next 12 for 20 installments.
So on this Friday, will you be picking the LG G Flex 2 on AT&T?
LG G Flex 2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts