LG Fathom VS750 Tips & Tricks: How to customize the Home Screen and change from default? LG-Fathom info
- Change Home Screen
- Press Windows > Settings > Home > flick left or right to be on the Items Screen > select the box next to which items you’d like to appear on the Home Screen.
LG Fathom VS750 Tips & Tricks: How to make the phone run faster/more efficient?
Solution: The Fathom has a dedicated Task Manager key located on the right side of the phone near the camera key. LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Press the Task Manager button
- Highlight the program you wish to end/close.
- Press End Task at the bottom of screen.
- Or to close all programs at once.
- Press Menu > End All Tasks
LG Fathom VS750 Tips & Tricks: How to switch from Feature phone to Windows device and want to transfer your contacts from old to new?
Solution: If you are using Backup Assistant, here is how to transfer your contacts using the info from Backup Assistant:
- Go to Verizon Wireless and log into My Verizon. If you do not already have a My Verizon login and password select the “register” link.
- On the My Verizon landing page select either My Contacts” from the account actions the right side of the page, or the “Contacts” button at the top of the page.
- Export the .csv file:
- Select the contacts that you want to export. If you want to export the entire list use "Select All".
- Select the "Export Contacts" function.
- Select the option to export contacts in "CV (Outlook)" format.
- Save the exported .csv file to your computer.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook (or your preferred mail application) and select “Import” from the “File” menu. Additional mail application instructions: Outlook Express, Mac, Entourage.
- Follow the system prompts to import your contacts. To import a .csv file select “Import from another program or file" and then on the following screen.
- (For corporate / enterprise users): Contacts will automatically sync to your Windows Mobile Device via ActiveSync Exchange Server. If you experience issues while syncing please contact your system administrator.
- (For personal users): Personal users are able to sync contacts to their Windows Mobile Device via ActiveSync on Windows XP, and with Windows Mobile Device Center on Windows Vista.
· Plug your device into your computer by using a USB cable or cradle.
· The Synchronization Setup Wizard appears on your computer.
· On your computer, click Next.
· Clear the Synchronize directly with a server check box, and then click Next. (This option will appear only if you use a Microsoft Exchange Server-based Outlook account.)
· Select the check box next to each information type you want to synchronize, and then click Next.
- Depending on the version of ActiveSync, you may be asked whether you want to enable wireless connections. Select or clear the check box and then click Next.
· Click Finish. ActiveSync synchronizes the selected information types.
LG Fathom VS750 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts