Late last week, we got a chance to see a leaked image of what was supposed to be a new 4G LTE Android smartphone, the LG Escape that is coming to AT&T’s network.
According to the press photo below, the LG Escape (model name P870 and codename Kun) will has a black version, it supposedly packs a 4.3-inch qHD IPS display, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, a 5 MP rear camera and a 1.3 MP camera for chat, NFC, 4G LTE compatibility on AT&T’s network, a 2150 mAh battery and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Past rumored specs also include 1 GB of RAM, which sounds reasonable.
No idea on how much it will cost, nor when will the LG Escape arrive, but if we are lucky enough to see it announced at the end of the month, we’ll know more about them shortly.
LG Escape Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- LG Intuition launches Thursday for $199.99 at Verizon
- LG Optimus L7 could come to US Cellular as Splendor US730
- LG Optimus 2X Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update Rolls Out in Korea
- Android-Powered LG Spectrum 2 coming soon to Verizon
- LG Optimus G gets official: 4G, HD display and quad-core Snapdragon S4 CPU