A lot of Bugs should be fixed in the next firmware release of the LG enV3 Firmware.
1. extremely slow/laggy when texting. the phone sometimes takes a second to catch up with when texting quickly. LG-enV3 info
2. can’t multi task like the env2 did. by this i mean, if i’m composing a message and someone texts me, on the env2 you could read that text, then simply hit clear and go back to composing your message. On the EnV3 it dumps your message into the saved drafts. Also, if i’m using backup assistant or surfing the web or checking my email, i can’t read a message and go back to what i was doing. the phone just cancles whatever i was doing. VERY annoying.
3. the phone doesn’t add words to the t9 dictionary. many of my contacts names aren’t in the dictionary, and anything i type on the qwerty keyboard isn’t added to t9 like the env2 did. "haha" isn’t even in the t9 dictionary!
4. Noticeably worse reception than the EnV2.
5. Worse battery life (if this is just because of a faster processor or something then this is fine. not really an issue but it would be great if a software update could make it more efficient)
6. unlocking glitch. sometimes when i get a text it unlocks, but only the okay button, and it keeps saying "press okay to unlock" but when i do that it just keeps acting like it is unlocked, resulting in me replying with a blank message because i hit okay, reply, send while trying to unlock it.
7. It takes far too long to move the cursor/delete things in text messages. it should work like a computer where if i hold left/right or delete, it should start moving the cursor/deleting characters quickly. Not many phones have this and if the env3 did it would truly make it the ultimate messaging phone.
LG enV3 Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts