If your LG Enlighten becomes unresponsive or sluggish, try restarting your phone and see if that helps. In case your phone has a persistent problem that cannot be solved, the last resort is to do a factory reset.
The Factory Reset is a complete cleansing of internal memory. Erases all user data, as well as all the installed programs (except those located in the memory ROM. ROM is a memory read-only).
Performing a factory reset on the LG Enlighten via settings:
- From the Home screen, press MENU and then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen and then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you cannot turn on your LG Enlighten or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the LG Enlighten:
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the “Home” and “Volume Down” button
- With both keys held down, press and hold the Power key.
- Release the Power key when the LG screen appears.
- Release both keys when the android appears.
- The handset will restart. The master reset is now complete.
Caution: The procedure does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card however I suggest you to back up all your personal data before doing the hard reset on your LG Enlighten.
Verizon LG Enlighten Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts