I got the LG Dare a month ago and I was wondering if there is a program where I could create my own ringtones from mp3 files and transfer it to my LG Dare. If so, what kind of software do i need and do i need a cable of some sort? LG Cell phone Software
LG Dare phone pictures – LG Cell phone pictures
Create ringtones from mp3 files to LG Dare:
1. Use any mp3 conversion software to convert your songs to mp3 format. LG-Dare info
2. In Bitpim, open the Ringers page and click the Add New Ringer icon on the tool bar.
3. When the Choose Files box appears, select the file where you have your mp3’s stored. Note: If the song you are selecting still has the folder icon and not the musical note icon next to it, it still needs no be converted to MP3 format.
4. With the Convert Audio File box shows up in Bitpim, change the Sample Rate to 32000, the Channels to Stereo (2), and the Bit Rate to 64. Then press Convert.
5. When you can, press Play Clip to hear the song.
6. Select a 25 – 30 second clip using the pink and red markers.
7. Preview the ringtone by clicking Play Clip and readjust the markers if needed.
8 Click OK to create the ringtone. Note: Bitpim will automatically add the ringtone to your Ringers page.
9. To send the new ringtone to your LG Dare, click Send Phone Data, click ringtones, and click OK.
LG Dare Phone – Related Posts