1. first you have to connect your LG Dare to your pc and open bitpim. when it asks for which phone chose the Vx9100 and it should be fine.(Long Overdue Edit: you can also select the “dare ” option for your LG Dare, and the process will be the same, if it doesnt work then try using vx9100). LG-Dare info
2. click on view>view file systems
3. there should be a secondary window that has a icon that says “/” click on it and it should load a menu.
4.go down to the blue folder tab and click on the plus sign by the folder labeled “flash” and then click on UI
5. Now you will have to choose witch you want to replace, a wallpaper, or the world clock or ez tip calculator. 6A is for replacing wallpapers and 6b is for replacing one of the tools
6A.click on wallpapers. now the numbers are in the order you see them on the phone, so the first one is the bubble and the last one is the one of the dogs, now right click what you want to replace and save it in a file where you wont lose it (in case you want to use the wallpaper again)
6b. now Click on tools, and right click the one you want to replace and save it to a folder in case you want the tool again
7. now take the flash game you want to transfer to your LG Dare and rename it to the name of the wallpaper/tool you just backed up. make sure its named the exact same name that the app you want to replace is (minus the .swf) ( so if you are replpacing “wallpaperType1” rename the game to “wallpaperType1”, same with replacing the tools, if you want to replace the “worldclock” rename the game to “worldclock”)
8. now drop your game(which is named the same as the file you want to replace) into the area where the other wallpapers are…
and it should be good!
if anyone finds any ways to put the games on without having to replace files please feel free to put it on here..
Thanks for maltmaker from www.lg-dare.com
LG cell Phone – Related Posts