Tonight I have confirmed it myself it is possible to hack apps on the 9900 and get them unlimted including LG Dare app – VZ Navigator.
LG dare cell phone pictures – LG Cell phone pictures
LG Dare app – VZ Navigator hack Steps:
1. Download The App You Wish To Hack To Get For Free
Download the Subscription Of That App
2. Connect The LG Dare Phone to Computer Via USB Cable Or Bluetooth
3. Open The Filesystem
4. Navigate To the Brew Folder
5. Right Click Brew and Select Backup Entire Tree (Save as .zip)
6. Restart your LG Dare
7. Go To The App On The Phone And Cancel Subscription
8. Reconnect the LG Dare To Computer And Reopen Bitpim
9. Navigate To Brew Folder Again
10. Right Click On Brew Select Restore
11. Find the .zip file on your computer and open it
12. Select all the folders within the zip( A window will pop=up and make sure all the files have a check mark next to them)
13. After the files are written to the LG Dare Restart Phone And You Will Se The App There And It Will Be Unlimited
VZ Nav hacked on the EnV (VX9900) By altering a couple of the quoted steps. Do steps 1-9 but at 10 things change, here is what to do.
(“YOU MUST” use up the free time on VZ Nav trail before doing this.)
10. Open Brew folder Select the Mif folder right click an select add file (you must locate the mif file/s associated with the new app *by date in file browser works well* and unzip the file/s to do this, some use 2 mif files) and add the mif/s to the Mif folder.
11. Next open the Mod folder and right click it: select Make subdirectory (make sure it has the same number/s as the mif/s you placed in previous folder).
12. Right click your new folder/s and select add file, (once again you will want to extract the correct folders from your backup zip) and add all the files for the corrisponding folder/s
13. After the files are written to the LG Dare Restart the Phone And You Will Se The App There And It Will Be Unlimited.
LG dare Phone – Related Posts
Does anyone know if this will work with the LG vx11000 (LG Touch)???
That is the phone I’ll get if this should work. Also, does anyone know if VZ can track the use?
I have the lg versa (vx9600) very similar to the dare i found out that in one of the mod folders(32765) it displays another file that you need cuz i couldnt figure it out evry time i tried to start the app it would say “unknown error” then some wacky # like 60004743 and the app would not start well in that folder there is a name and its file extension is .blf and this file has to correspond with the app you are trying to install so follow all the steps and add the .mif and .blf file + the zip back into its original spot for example 273762.zip then 273762.mif then 273762.blf restart your phone and there it will be
Did this a few days ago on my Env Touch VX11000 using the instructions for the Dare (none of that re-naming files bologna) and I was not charged for the initial download of VZNavigator. I do have an unlimited data plan so I dont need to worry about further charges for map updates and whatnot. Does anyone know if you can hack the visual voicemail the same way? I might just try it and see.
Will this work to change the VZN 5.0 back to VZN 4.0?
i have a chocolate touch and tried this without all the extra num adding bs and it seemed to work r there any other apps that you can do this with or just that one. please drop me an e-mail about it
I know this is old but does anyone know if it still works?
Just wanted to post to tell everyone that I followed the directions step by step and it worked perfectly!!
To address the problem with BitPim not recognizing the phone, I recently replaced my dare because it was shutting off routinely. Before replacing it BitPim would not recognize my Dare…. I do not know if it was an out of date software problem or if ti was just a crappy hardware issue. Once I got the new phone it worked perfectly with no errors or problems.