LG Cookie KP500 Specifications
- Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 4.19" x 2.18" x 0.47"
- Weight: 3.14 oz.
- Display: 3.0 inch TFT touch screen display with a resolution of 240 x 400
- Camera: 3-megapixel camera/camcorder
- Music Player: MP3/WMA/AAC player
- Message: SMS, EMS, MMS
- Connection: USB v2.0, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, GPRS, EDGE
- Other Functions: Flash UI, Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate, Handwriting recognition, Phonebook: 1000 entries, Photocall, Call records: 40 dialed, 40 received, 40 missed calls
FM radio with RDS, Java MIDP 2.0, MPEG4/3gp video player, Voice memo, Built-in handsfree, T9
- Internal Memory: 48 MB
- External Memory: microSB Card slot (up to 16GB)
- Battery Capacity: 900mAh Lithium Ion Battery
- Talk Time: Up to 3.5 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 350 hours
LG Cookie KP500 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cookie customer reviews
Pros: *Very responsive touchscreen even with the protection screen on it (comes with the phone) LG Cell Phone Specifications
*Customizable details to fit your needs or liking i.e. backgrounds, mp3 ring tones, color of the numbers when you type in the phone number etc.
*No lagging (response/processing time)
*Comes preloaded with many different languages
*If you like to text, you can use the stylus and literally write on the screen and it translates it into the text as if you would type it in.
*Special characters as well as many languages included to fit your needs
*The quality when you’re on the phone is very good. The speaker and the mic quality is very good and both parties (me and the person I talk to) are crystal clear.
*This phone has many other little features that you may discover and like them.
*Photo/video editing software included (I’ve only messed with photo software)
*Calender, radio, notebook etc. included, but you can read this up in the specs of the phone.
Cons: None as of yet. Have it now for over a week and it works very well for me, very pleased with the price vs. quality. LG-Cookie info
Other Thoughts: The camera may not be the best in a darker environment, but it works very well for me (Hard to say how important it is for others, I personally like it).
The battery life is better than expected for a phone that operates with a big screen like that. It is suggested that your initial charge is 4hrs up to 12 hrs. to maximize the capacity.
My suggestion as it is with the batteries in general, completely charge it and discharge it 2-3 times in the beginning to maximize the "operating time".
UI (User Interface) works for me very well. It is up to everyone to decide how much they like it.
The text input method switches from keyboard to other options (customizable as well) when you change the position of your phone from vertical to horizontal and vice versa.
The software that comes with the phone is very easy to work with. Transfer you pictures, videos, music, data to your phone and back to your computer. Syncing, creating backups… all possible.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts