Here’s the tutorials about how to successfully flash your LG Cookie on your own. This update must on computer running Windows XP with permanent internet connection. Following this tutorial, you accept all responsibility for the damage that may be caused during update process. LG Phone Problem and solution
Before flashing your LG Cookie, you need these software below:
LG Cookie flash – step by step: LG-Cookie info
1. Install LG PC Suite and LG flash driver, install GSMULTI 3.0.
2. Take the battery out of your LG Cookie and plug usb cable to the computer.
3. Run program USBMap_V01 (which can be found in C:\GSMULTI), Select “INFINEON” and then click “MAPPING START”. after that, click “SKIP USB1”.
4. USBMAP will find USB2 port, now click SAVE&EXIT.
5. Run GSMULTI program (the shortcut can be found in your desktop), according to the settings below I showed, then lick OK. Now flashing!!!!
6. click start to flash your LG Cookie.
7. Be patient and wait just a little minutes, now it’s down. Here we have a new LG Cookie firmware version. Enjoy!!
I do not permit the copying of this tutorial, if you would like to use this text on your own site please paste a link to this thread.
LG cell Phone – Related Posts
It’s awesome for me to have a site, which
is valuable designed for my experience. thanks admin
You need to run both Multi GSM & USBmap with XP compatibility mode to solve the COMPORT OPEN Error
Im using Windows7. My problem is my PC cannot detect the phone. “UNKNOWN DEVICE” I need help.