LG Cookie Crystal Blue Custom Firmware Details: LG Cell Phone Software
* recent version: 04
* based on: V10P
* another version based on V10F (now new!) also available
LG Cookie Crystal Blue Custom Firmware Changelog: LG-Cookie info
* start / stop animation
* CalendarWidget colors
* changed styles of the notes widget. default style is blue/white now
* m-toy widget color
* icons of the shortcut screen
* menu icons from CrystalProject
* dialing pad keys are blue
* QWERT Z/Y keys are also blue
* slider for unlock (only animation)
* camera sound 04 is muted
* FM-Transmitter is from V10H
* start / stop sound
* UserAgent set to blackberry storm (for youtube HQ videos)
new in v04
* set icons of the shortcut preview on the cube (done)
* icons of the multitasking menu (done)
* mute the autofocus sound (done)
* make the popUps more transparent (done)
* change the loading animation on the popUps (done)
* make the Java rights more permissive (done) –> watch the FAQ
* get rid of the "welcome to the arena"
* make the SMS menu to a preview: orange becomes blue (as far as possible)
* change the T9 dialpad to blue keys as well (done)
* make both versions (V10P and V10F) exactly the same (regarding camera sound and start/stop) (done)
planned for future
* get rid of every orange plane to blue
* find the background of the SMS text (the yellowish brown color)
LG Cookie Crystal Blue Custom Firmware Download
V10P Basis: http://www.filefactory.com/file/a174g59/n/V10CB_04.kdz
V10F Basis: http://www.filefactory.com/file/a2da95e/n/V10CB_04.kdz
Don’t mix up. I didn’t want to have very long firmware names. They are not named V10CBP_03 and V10CBF_03. Both kdzs have the same name – so put them in the right folder
Here are the links for the md5 sums
Use the MD5 Summer to verify your download. And put everything in the Folder.
Don’t flash if it wasn’t correctly downloaded!
LG Cookie Crystal Blue Custom Firmware Installation
You can flash with the KP500 Utils, UpTestEx or other programs
* Do I have to install previous versions before?
NO! The firmware are no upgrades. Every firmware comes with all the files needed. You can flash from every version you want.
* Can I flash a different version after having installed Crystal Blue?
Of course. Just flash different files – it will work.
* The LG Software comes up with an update of my telephone. Is that Crystal Blue_$x+1?
NOPE! The LG Software basically checks whether you have the most recent version that belongs to your telephone. If you haven’t, it provides you with an "upgrade" to bring you to that version.
Just forget about it and cancel it. It’s for MSUs (most stupid users)
* What about the JAVA Rights?
I made them more "permissive" that means: The Java engine won’t ask you for permission on everything that doesn’t cost money. Basically it allows everything but internet and sending messages. So it allows bluetooth connection, GPS, writing / reading user data and so on without falling on your nerves by asking
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts