The main idea of this is to teach you how to add your custom flash wallpapers to your LG Chocolate Touch. You can create interactive, content rich backgrounds for your phone’s home screen. You then replace the stock "fun animation" wallpapers that came with your phone and BAM, you’ve got yourself a spiffy looking phone. The purpose of this post is to give you all of the tools you will need to get this accomplished. LG Cell Phone Software
Before adding your custom flash wallpapers, you will need to know how to use the bitpim! http://www.lg-phones.org/bitpim-software-for-lg-chocolate-touch.html
Okey, below is the instruction on how to add your custom flash wallpapers to your LG Chocolate Touch. LG-Chocolate Touch info
- Once you have your LG Chocolate Touch connected via bitpim, navigate to FileSystem/Flash/UI/Wallpapers
- In this folder you should see five different files. If you read the titles of each, what they are should become clear; they are the 4 "fun animations"! These are the files that we will need to replace with our custom wallpapers.
- Before we go about changing anything, make sure you back-up the stock "fun animations" by right clicking and saving them to our computer.
- Now, right click on one of the files in bitpim and select "overwrite". Then navigate to the custom .swf wallpaper file on your computer and click open. This will replace the stock animation with your custom one. You do not have to rename your files before overwriting the ones on the LG Chocolate Touch.
- Try to remember which number wallpaper you overwrite, because they will still have their stock names when viewed on the phone. If it’s wallpaperType3Sub.swf then it will show up as the third wallpaper down in the "Fun Animations" menu on the phone.
- To display these on your LG Chocolate Touch, go to Menu/Settings & Tools/Display Settings/Wallpaper/Fun Animations and then choose the corresponding wallpaper that you replaced, and press set.
- Now you should see your custom flash wallpaper!
- If you need to restore the original wallpapers, simply redo these steps, but replace your custom swf files with the stock ones that you backed up earlier in this guide.
LG Chocolate Touch Custom Flash Wallpapers – LG Cell Phone Pictures
now that you’ve learned the technique of how to add custom flash wallpapers to the Chocolate Touch, you actually need some wallpapers with which to use!
- HTC Black
- HTC White 1
- HTC White 2
- HTC White 3
- HTC White 4
- Google Andriod
- Animated Pinwheel
- Animated Swoop
- Animated Modern Snake
- Animated Girly Music
- Animated Bars
- Animated Island
- Animated Girl Rain
- Animated Rainy Day
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts