Hi folks, we’ve know that we have to pay, to access Yahoo email over pop3.
However here are the Yahoo email settings for your LG Arena. Use these settings to access Yahoo! Mail Plus using your favorite email reader. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Note: If you can’t add new POP or new SMTP servers in your mail reader program, you need to change your current mail settings to access your Yahoo! Mail Plus account. Write down your current settings first—you may need to revert to them later if you want to use the same program to send and receive messages from your other email addresses.
Incoming mail server settings LG-Arena info
* POP server: plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com
* Use SSL
* Port: 995
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) settings
* SMTP server: plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com
* Use SSL
* Port: 465
* Use authentication
* Account Name/Login Name: Your Yahoo! Mail ID (your email address without the "@yahoo.com", for example, “testing80”)
* Email Address: Your Yahoo! Mail address (for example, email@example.com)
* Password: Your Yahoo! Mail password
Took from the following link :
Hope it helps you!
LG Arena Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts