Hey everyone, I’ve decided to write a guide how to install WeTravel navigation(and make it work, of course!). LG Cell Phone Software
How to install LG Arena Software – Offline GPS Navigation WeTravel Instructions: LG-Arena info
1. Download files that you need from that website – http://we-travel.co.cc/ – attached file is without D-pad.NOTE: Enable touchscreen option in settings.
APPLICATIONS – V00.02 RC 30
MENUS -> >= V00.02 RC26 ->Whatever you wan’t i’ve downloaded default menu.
VOICEPACKS -> >= V00.02 RC 6 -> -||- (female news reader for me)
MAPS -> Choose what map you want. For example Czech Republic, Germany, Spain etc.
INSTALLSUPPORT -> Installconfig ( For language support )
2. Unpack all folders in your pc and connect your LG Arena via usb cable ( Choose Mass Storage ).
3. Now do following – Make folder WeTravel in root of your memory card.
4. Next step. In WeTravel folder we will create another folders. (Bold names must be the same !)
:card/WeTravel/Map/ map files that you’ve unpacked.
:card/WeTravel/Voices/Voice folder with random name(depends what file you downloaded)/ voice files
:card/WeTravel/Config/ language config files(choose your language)
:card/WeTravel/Menus/Menu file folder with random name/ menu files
:card/ WeTravel / xx. jar
:card/ WeTravel / xx.jad
5. Disconnect phone, check in connectivity setting if GPS is set to Internal, then navigate My Files -> Memory Card -> WeTravel and install rcxx.jad. After installation don’t start WT.
6. The program is now available in ‘Games and Applications *’ in the menu of the phone. Hit the application a set every permitions to – Always allow
7. Now start the program – search the root and set options such as menu and language. Skip the City and Street, in the menu open GPS settings and set – Internal GPS(JSR-179)
8. Go outside, restart WeTravel and wait. It will take some time until it find your location ( depends on firmware i think ).
This method is working for me. Feel free to ask !
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts