Good news for the owners of the LG Ally smartphone out there. A firmware update for the Verizon LG Ally. This update is being made available as of the 28th of April, you will be notified by Verizon via a Text Message as follows: LG Android Phones
“Free VZW Msg: Your LG Ally will receive a software update soon. Before you can receive this update, your Ally needs to install a small app. Just click on this link to begin installation, then select Market: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.lge.upgrade.” Or Scan the Code below with your Ally to be linked directly to updater Application.
LG Ally Android 2.2.2 Update brings are: LG-Ally info
- SMS messages sent without interruption.
- SMS messages delivered to the intended recipient.
- POP3 email that is downloaded from the server is now deleted from the device when deleted from the server.
- Improved performance when viewing email messages.
- Improved Car Home app when used in Spanish.
- iheartradio stations now play correctly.
- Dial # or * when using the keyboard in landscape mode.
How to Update LG Ally to Android 2.2.2
- Go into the market
- Search LG Electronics, INC.
- Download the app named Upgrade Utility for Ally
- There is your app.
The update is not the over-the-air, so you have to go the the market to download the app and install to your LG Ally. Good luck! LG Cell Phone Software
Verizon LG Ally Phone Photos– LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts