LG Accolade Tips & Tricks: How to install USB Drivers
- NOTE: The Accolade has limited Data capability
- Download the USB Driver from the “Drivers” Folder on the following site: http://www.lgcommunity.com/file_library.aspx
- Save the “LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_WHQL_Ver_4.9.4_All”
- Access the file in the location where it was saved and double click on it.
- During setup, this file will install the appropriate files into the correct folder.
- After installation, Rebooting your system might be required and is advised
- The Accolade can only be used as a USB Modem.
LG Accolade Tips & Tricks: How to use Info Search
- With the Flip open, Press Okay
- Select (9) Tools & Settings
- Select (3) Tools
- Select (7) Info Search
- Type in the Search Term you are looking for… Like “Ann” This will locate Contact names, Txt messages, or anything with “Ann” in it. LG Phone Problem and Solution
LG Accolade Tips & Tricks: How to syncing Contacts with your PC with Microsoft Outlook
- Make sure the USB Drivers are loaded on your PC (See Install USB Drivers Section)
- Download and install the LG Sync Utility from http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/mobile-support/mobile-lg-outlook-sync.jsp
- Open Outlook and you should now see two new entries to the Menu Bar “Outlook Sync” and “Tools”
- Under the Tools menu item you have the option of Backing up, and Restoring your contacts and also adjusting the Synchronization options.
- BEFORE starting the Sync process you will want to backup your contacts. Simply select “Backup” from the Tools Menu and your contacts will be backed up.
- Next select “Sync Options” from the Tools menu to configure the Sync Process.
- Sync Direction
- This allows you to choose how you want to sync your contacts. The top option means Copy all contacts from your PC to your Phone
- The Second option means to copy changed or new contacts from you phone and pc to the other device so both the computer and the phone are updated with the same contacts.
- The third option means to copy all of the contacts from the phone to the PC.
- Conflict data handling
- “Calendar Events Starting from”
- Allows you to designate how far in the past you want Calendar events to sync.
- Contact Invalid Data Setting (No Name or No Phone Number)
- “Prompt User to Decide” will prompt you to choose what to do for each individual record that doesn’t have a Phone number or a Name or the data is invalid
- “Do not allow Invalid Data” This allows you to choose whether to Block records that have invalid or no data in the name or phone number field
- “Allow all invalid data” Allows you to copy records even if they don’t have a phone number or a Name in the name field.
- You also have the option of Syncing only Contacts or Calendar events.
- Once you have chosen your options then close the options Box and from Outlooks menu click on the “LG Outlook Sync” button to start the process
LG Accolade Tips & Tricks: How to set Up Personal Email Accounts
- Open the Flip and from the top main menu, choose (2) Messaging
- Next choose “Email”
- And finally choose “Mobile Email” and press OK
- From the main screen, select the “Add Account” button and press OK
- Choose your email service form the list provided, or if it’s not listed, choose “Other”
- Follow the prompts filling out the Email address and Password fields
- Choose whether you would like to Save your Password or not.
- You should now be signed into your account
- Add additional accounts as you need.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
Hi other online sites performs well however your website is running slowly
which went on approximately one minute to successfully load, I don’t know if it is my personal issue or your web site issue.
However , thanks for publishing beautiful articles.
In my opinion this has already been incredibly helpful user who seem to click here.
I personally need to point out that you really have done amazing work with this and expect to find out much more amazing
content from you. Soon after checking out the articles, I’ve book
marked your site.
Right here is the right site for everyone who hopes to understand this topic.
You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic that’s been written about
for many years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!
great publish, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector
don’t realize this. You should continue your writing.
I am sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!
No conocia que el visionario Nostradamus escribio algo mas que ceneturias y he adquirido este libro https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/638540