Android 5.0 Lollipop factory image for LG Nexus 4 is now available for download from Android Developers. The build number of the release is LRX21T. This means if you own the Google Nexus 4 you can manually flash these images instead of waiting for the OTA update.
If you’re curious about the Android 5.0 Lollipop update and want to try it right now on your LG Nexus 4, then download the factory image and install it manually. Follow the instructions carefully to successfully flash the Lollipop update using the automatic script given in the factory image package.
How to flash your Nexus 5 to Android 5.0 Lollipop:
- Download and unpack the Lollipop image package from Google to the Android SDK/platform-tools folder on your computer
- On your phone, go to Settings > Development options and switch the toggle on. Then enable USB debugging under the "Debugging" menu group.
- Power off your phone.
- Start up the bootloader by holding down volume up, volume down and power on your device.
- When the menu loads, plug your Nexus 5 into your computer.
- On your computer, open up a command prompt or terminal window.
- Using the command line, navigate to the Android SDK/platform-tools folder
- On Windows, type: flash-all.bat
- … or on Mac, type: ./flash-all.sh
- … or on Linux, type: ./flash-all.sh
Your device will be wiped and set up with a clean install of Android 5.0.
- Enjoy some delicious Lollipop!
LG Cell Phone Related Posts