The European LG Optimus 2X owners have been waiting for a long time to get the Ice Cream Sandwich on their devices. And this time to enjoy that that sweet Android 4.0 ICS update has started to rollout in Europe.
How to update update LG Optimus 2X Steps:
1. Download and install the LG Mobile Support Tool
2. Run the LG Mobile Support Tool
3. Install the usb driver
4. Plug your LG Optimus 2X to your PC (We highly recommend you to use a USB Cable but not a USB Hub).
5. Press on the “start updating”button to start the update process. The update process will be initiated
6. The Update process could take several minutes
7. Your phone will reboot after the process complete successfully
8. Now you have the ICS on your LG Optimus 2X. Have fun.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- Latest LG Optimus 2X P990 Firmware V20M Download
- LG Optimus 2X SU660 Android 4.0 ICS Firmware Download
- LG Optimus 2X Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update Rolls Out in Korea
- LG Optimus 2X officially cut from the Android 4.0 ICS updates list
- LG Optimus 2X will be updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in Q3?