Hi, if you clicked on this tutorial, you probably tried Wise Pilot For LG GPS app and you haven’t got any signal. This is what you have to do to get signal 30 minutes and you can repeat it every time you want. LG Phone Problem and Solution
How to use GPS on LG GT500 / GT505 Steps:
- Your LG GT500/GT505 phone needs 100% to 80% battery to get stronger signal, charge it
- Find a place without 4 story or taller buildings, if not stay at least 40 ft or 13 meters away from them
- Start to dial 3845#*505# if you have LG GT505 and 3845#*500# if LG GT500( if you typed wrong 3846 , deleted 6 and finish up with 3845#*505# it will not work. Make sure you get it right first time, if not delete all and start again.) when you tap the last digit , "#", a menu will appear.
- WARNING !!! MAKE SURE YOU DON’T OPEN ANYTHING ELSE, IT WILL FUCK YOU’RE PHONE !!!!!! I WARN YOU (to exit the menu press the red button a few times) . ok , so you wanna go to GPS TEST and tap it.
- Tap GET POSITION. now you"re end up with this. Now you"re GPS is searching for satelites, 4 or mare to be precisely. if only 3 2 1 or none, no gps.walk untill you get 4 or more. ok. now wait 10 to 30 seconds to end up with this.
- Now you’re gps should get signal in less than 30 seconds and this effect will last 30 minutes with all gps apps
- It’s done. Enjoy.
How to use GPS on LG GT500 Steps Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
As to the free GPS software, I suggest you go for the MG maps witch i think is really good and also works in offline mode with more than 10 different worldwide maps. Go to http://www.mgmaps.com/download.php , select version 1.3 and platform LG Touchscreens then download the signed jad and you will see what it can do.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
Anonymous on 12 June, 2010 at 9:26 am #
I Accidentaly Press The “Fake Language” Button… How Can I Inactivate It? Help Me Pls? Tnx…
Anonymous on 14 July, 2010 at 6:03 am #
Hey, you can inactivate it, when you go to your setting and choose your language, e.g. english
hass on 1 December, 2010 at 8:40 pm #
I found 8-10 satellites but all Snr = 0;
what is such problem? how to solve?