LG has officially launched the Android 2.3.5 update for AT&T LG Thrill 4G a couple of days ago. In this topic, we will show you how to update your LG Thrill 4G to the latest V20P firmware. This guide uses the LG update tool (Download). The method is great for getting the latest firmware for your region and still get it rooted. LG Android Phones
How to Update LG Thrill 4G to Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread V20P Steps:
- Download and install the LG Thrill 4G Drivers: Download
- Download and install the LG update tool: Download
- Remove your external SD card from your phone
- Plug your phone in(Choose Internet Connection Mode) and the update tool will check your phone. The "Start Updating" will turn red when the tool is done reading the phone.
- Click "Start Updating" and phone will update within 30-40 minutes.
- Finish updating.
- Now your LG Thrill 4G has Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread V20P installed.
LG Thrill 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts