LG Optimus Black Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread V20N Download:
You can manually update the LG Optimus Black to Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread V20N by following Steps:
- Download KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.zip (link 1 , link 2 , link 3)
- Install B2CAppSetup.exe (if you don’t have)
- Install USB drivers from this program (if you don’t have)
- Turn on “debug mode” in phone (menu/settings/application/development/USB debugging), then plug in into computer.
- Wait for driver installation.
- Install Msxml.msi (right button in mouse)
- Use Enabler.exe and turn to “ON”
- Turn On UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe .select your KDZ file. Set emergency, 3gQCT as pictured and press “NORMALL WEB UPGRADE TEST. (on screenshot)
- Flash starts automatically.
After flashing LG Optimus Black reboots automatically. LG-Optimus info
Caution: You flash it at your own risk. We have no responsibility for any damage to your LG Optimus Black, health, general well-being, or anything else untoward with respect to these instructions or you following them. LG Android Phones
LG Optimus Black Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts