Below is a Guide that has worked on Flashing the LG G3 D855 to Android 5.0 Lollipop V20E.
Warning: I will not be responsible for any damage of your device. Do it at your own risk! Has everything involving flashing, it always has its risks!
Download all The Files Below!
- Firmware Files – [Link 1] [Link 2]
- LG G3 Drivers – LG Drivers Here – 10.9 Mb
- Verizon Drivers (Verizon Only): LG_VZW_United_v2.11.1.exe – 7.8 Mb
- LG Flash Tool 2014: LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip – 3.1 Mb
- Visual C++ Runtime Library (If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe):Download HERE
How to Flash / Update LG G3 to Android 5.0 Lollipop Steps:
1. Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
2. Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
3. Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose CDMA. For ‘PhoneMode’ select DIAG. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the kdz file.
4. Now Click normal flash. A window like this should pop up:
5. Click start. You should now see this:
6. Just click OK. A new window should pop up like this:
7. Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.
LG Cell Phone Related Posts