Hi LG Apex smartphone users, we have good news for you. As you must know LG Apex runs on Android platform, US Cellular has just received an update to Android 2.2 Froyo for the LG Apex, if you want to update your LG Apex to Android 2.2 Froyo, you came to the right place. Here, we are constantly teaching our readers how to get the Android 2.2 Froyo on your phone. LG Android Phones
Preparation and Remarks: LG Cell Phone Software
- Fully charge the battery.
- Close any applications before proceeding with the update.
- Calling and messaging functions are not available during the update process.
- Remove the microSD(TM) card.
- Please connect your USB cable directly to the PC. (Do not use a USB hub.)
- The handset is automatically reset during this process.
- The update takes approximately 10-30 minutes.
- Do not disconnect the USB cable until the update is complete.
Now let’s update the LG Apex to Android 2.2 Froyo:
- Your LG Apex should not be connected to your PC at this time. On your PC, go to
http://www.lg.com/us/support/mc-support/mobile-phone-support.jsp and click Phone Software Update.
- Download and install the LG Mobile Support Tool to your PC.
- Click Install USB Driver. Select U.S. Cellular and then double-click LGUS740. Follow the prompts to install the driver.
- Once the USB driver is installed, connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable. The tool will check the PC’s connection with the phone. (If connection status is not progressing, please close and reopen LG Mobile Support Tool.)
- Click Start Updating. The tool will analyze the phone environment, i.e., checking connection status with the phone. Your phone will now begin downloading the update. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Read more? Please download the pdf file:
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts