Here is a guide about how to do unroot / downgrade LG G Flex. This tutorial will also unbrick a soft bricked phone.
WARNING: If you do something wrong, you can hard brick your phone. I take no responsibility if your mess up your phone in the process.
How to Unroot / Downgrade LG G Flex:
- Download and put the D95910c zip on your storage
- Go to the play store and get the Freedom Flex app
- Now before you go any further make sure you have the DFUSE_Stock_D95910c.zip on your storage
- Now install the recovery of choice I used cwm then reboot into recovery
- This is where you can not be stupid you need to pay attention here
- Factory set and then flash the zip the reboot and you’ll now be on Jelly Bean for whatever reason
- T Mobile D959: http://d-h.st/FL1
- At&t D950: http://d-h.st/Rw4
- Sprint LS995: https://copy.com/QyNDfgDF4bNEOmph
If you want the tap on screen to work after downgrade dial 3845#*959# (T-Mobile) then settings and update touch firmware and thank Justin.
- For At&t dial 3845#*950#
- For Sprint dial 3845#*995#
LG G Flex Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts