Following is a tutorial on how to unlock your LG Vu Plus in a correct way. If you follow my instructions, you won’t have a problem. Have you get anything ready? Let’s unlock the LG Vu Plus now. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Unlocking LG Vu Plus Steps:
- Put a AT&T or Cingular SIM in your LG Vu Plus; it does not have to be an active SIM
- Dial *#865625# and then press Send
- Message Displayed: SIM Unlock Process, Tap “OK”
- Select “Unlock SIM”
- Select “Network Unlock”
- Enter the 16 digit unlock code*, Select “OK”
- Re-enter the 16 digit unlock code, Select “OK”
- Device should say: Network Lock Deactivated
Now Your LG Vu Plus has been unlocked successfully. The Phone may automatically reboot. LG-Vu-Plus info
How to get my 16 digit code?
*The 16 digit code can be obtained by calling AT&T Technical Support and given the representative the IMEI number. The IMEI number for your specific device can be obtained by the following: *#06#
You will need this number in order to obtain the Subsidy Unlock Code from AT&T.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts