This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your LG Optimus LTE by Unlock Code to work on any network.
Caution: Follow these instructions at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any damages, injury or death resulting from use of these instructions.
How to unlock LG Optimus LTE Steps:
- Insert not allowed SIM card
- Power on the handset phone will display phone restricted
- Select Cancel phone will display phone restriction code
- Enter the SIM unlock code (Click here to get your LG Optimus LTE Unlock Code)
- Select OK the handset is now successfully unlocked
- Power on your phone with the original SIM card
- Enter 2945#*930#
- A menu will pop up, select Unlock USIM then Network
- Enter code Sent and press ok
Once unlocked, your LG Optimus LTE will be permanently unlocked for another GSM Network. Good luck.
LG Optimus LTE Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts