For the guys who are searching for the guide on how to unlock their MetroPCS LG Optimus L70 MS323, following is the key. The process is simple and easy.
This method has been confirmed to work on my phone.
Disclaimer: Please note that while this method has worked for many, we can not guarantee that it will work for you. Do it at your own risk.
How to Unlock MetroPCS LG Optimus L70 MS323:
- Install the latest Octoplus LG Software version (Software).
- Connect the phone to PC and install the necessary drivers.
- Take out SD and SIM cards from the phone.
- Re-start the phone.
- Select correct model in the Software list.
- To connect the phone in Normal Mode, do the next: Go to "Settings -> PC connection -> USB connection type -> Select USB Connection method" and select "LG Software" ("PC Software").
- Press the "Read info" button in Software. When phone’s info will be read out correctly, press the "Unlock" button.
Also, please always read Software manual ("Cable & Manual" button in the Software) before performing any actions. If you have doubts concerning the operation, that You want to perform – create new thread and describe the problem there in more details, we will try to help You.
These 2 files are backups, that jusmejose made in order to be able to restore the phone if something goes wrong during unlock. As You can see from his software log – he was trying too make unlock of MS323 phone as D320F8 and succeeded.
- SEC File D320F8_014038004222554_04-06-2014_16-36-56
- NVM File D320F8_014038004222554_04-06-2014_16-32-55
MetroPCS LG Optimus L70 MS323 Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts