In this article we will teach you:
- How to permanently unlock your LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 network to work on other GSM carriers
- There is no rooting, cables, or complicated software involved. Do it from fast and easy.
- This will not void factory warranty (Carriers use this same method to unlock phones)
How to unlock LG Optimus L7 II Dual Steps:
- On the dial pad, press *#06# as if making a phone call, you will get this IMEI digit number
- You will require a 16 digit unlock code (network code), on your web browser, go to www.unlockunit.com
- Enter your IMEI and E-Mail, you will receive the unlock code on your email address.
- Power on your phone with a non-accepted SIM card. A non-accepted SIM card is a SIM from another network provider, other than the network you originally bought your phone from.
- Wait for your phone to read: “Enter unlock/ subsidy code” or “SIM Network Unlock PIN”.
- Enter the unlock code you received in your email.
- Your phone will read: “Unlock Successful”.
- Congratulations, your phone is now unlocked!
LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts