So you bought an LG Optimus L3 on T-mobile network and wanting to unlock it so that you can use phone on another carrier? You ended up at right place for the guide. Folks at Android forum have done it again, they have successfully unlocked LG Optimus L3.
How to unlock LG Optimus L3?
1. Insert not allowed SIM card
2. Power on the handset phone will display phone restricted
3. Select Cancel phone will display phone restriction code
4. Enter the SIM unlock code (Click here to get your LG Optimus L3 E400 Unlock Code)
5. Select OK the handset is now successfully unlocked
1. Power on your phone with the original SIM card
2. Enter 2945#*400#
3. A menu will pop up, select Unlock USIM then Network
4. Enter code Sent and press ok
Unlocking your LG Optimus L3 E400 is as easy as 1-2-3.
LG Optimus L3 Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts