Here is a easy way to unlock your LG Optimus 7 by using the LG MFG application. If you have no idea about this app, Google it, you will get what you want. LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Open the MFG app and use the password to open it. If you don’t know it’s (appmfg#*#)
- Go to Engineer Menu -> Other Settings -> Edit Registry
- Set your ROOT PATH to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"
- Set your input path to "\Comm\Security\LVMod"
- Set your input key to "DeveloperUnlockState" and set to DWORD
- Hit Query. Output result should return a "0". If it does continue.
- Set your input data box to "1" and hit SET. Output result should be 1
Now your LG Optimus 7 is unlocked. Good luck!
LG Optimus 7 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts