For the guys who are searching for the guide on how to unlock an LG L40 Dual, following is the key. The process is simple and easy.
This method has been confirmed to work on my phone.
Disclaimer: Please note that while this method has worked for many, we can not guarantee that it will work for you. Do it at your own risk.
How to unlock LG L40 Dual Steps:
- Insert a Non accepted Sim card (Any sim card not from the original carrier)
- Device will prompt for an unlocking asking "Sim Network Unlock Pin" or "Enter unlock/ subsidy code"
- Go to unlockunit, enter your IMEI Code (press on the dialer *#06#)
- Input 16 digit Network Unlock code emailed to you
- Device will say code accepted, and your LG L40 Dual is permanently Unlocked!
This should unlock the phone and give the user freedom to use it.
LG L40 Dual Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts