Here is the unlock guide for LG 900G/GW300 that I just want to share with you. If you have seen this, just ignore it. Now let’s begin the steps.
All things you will need:
MTK_Download_Setting, SETUP_GSMULTI_V30, GW300_090625.dll y GW300AT-00-V10c-404-XXX-SEP-30-2009+0_TotalBin
Okay, now step by step to install these files:
- Install gsmmulti
- Install mtk_download setting
- Infinion USB driver, and TI_Neptune driver
- Copy the firmware folder to the GSMulti folder on c:
- Restart your computer
- Take the battery out of your phone plug your usb cable into your phone but not the computer
- Run USBMap_V01, select Infinion at the top of program window, press mapping start, plug the usb cable into your computer, when usbmap finds your phone press save & exit.
Unplug the usb cable from computer.
- Run GSMulti, go into configuration and select the Dll file and FLS files that are in the folder and select USB in port information and select ok
- Press Start and then connect the USB cable to the computer, flashing should now start.
Okay, now you can use lgtool to get the unlock code
- power phone ON without SIM
- type 2945#*71001# to enter unlock menu
- enter unlock code or codes
Have fun unlocked to any network
LG 900G/GW300 Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
LG 900G/GW300 is great. Thanks for your information in detalis.
jay.toki on 6 June, 2013 at 4:58 pm #
Where do I find the drives?
Trippin Out Here on 14 September, 2014 at 11:01 pm #
“Copy the firmware folder to the GSMulti folder on c:”
What firmware? Is it one of the files listed or no? Never flashed a phone before so I need more detailed instructions