This is a comprehensive guide that will walk you through the process of setting up NVFlash and unlock Bootloader via NVFlash to your LG Optimus 2X. Under this condition you are able to root your phone with CWM.
A WARNING IN ADVANCE: NVFlash makes changes to the partition structure of your LG Optimus 2X. You should tread carefully and understand the risks.
How to unlock Bootloader on LG Optimus 2X:
- Download: o2x-nvflash-bootloader_unlock_v30a+CWM6.zip [Mirror]
- Unzip attached archive
- install the nvflash driver file
- Put your phone into nvflash mode (Turn device off, remove battery, plug device in while holding volume up and down – screen will stay black but Windows will add a new ‘APX’ devices)
- Open “flash-boot.bat”
- Congratulations, the Bootloader is unlocked
If you want to instill the CMW on your phone:
- on nvflash mode open “cwm.bat”
If you want to root the phone:
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts