This guide is going to help you with step-by-step instructions that will get you an unlocked bootloader on your LG G Watch.
Keep in mind that unlocking the bootloader will erase all the data on your G Watch (every single thing, including internal storage), hence it is preferable to unlock the bootloader when the deviceis new, as then you don’t have to go through the hassle of re-installing everything.
- LG USB Drivers (ADB included): [Download]
How to unlock bootloader on LG G Watch Steps:
- Download and Install USB Drivers
- Enable USB Debugging (Setting -> Developer options –> ADB debugging)
- Plug your G Watch into PC using an appropriate USB cable
- Reboot into the bootloader and type:
- adb reboot-bootloader
- fastboot oem unlock
- It will immediately unlock the device and wipes your data.
The bootloader on your LG G Watch is now unlocked, and you can start installing custom ROMs and make other modifications to the device. Have fun!
LG G Watch Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts