The LG G Pad 8.3 owner is now able to manually unlock the bootloader. The instructions is the same as any other Google’s devices.
Note: This method is safe and tested, you follow these instructions at your own risk.
How to unlock the LG G Pad 8.3 bootloader:
- First, you need to install the latest Android SDK (or at least steal the newest adb.exe from it). [Android SDK]
- Install the Google USB Drivers
- Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled in Developer Options
- Connect the device to your computer and type the command:
- adb devices
- Command your device to reboot into the bootloader
- adb reboot bootloader
- Make sure your device is connected
- fastboot devices
- Command your device to unlock the bootloader
- fastboot oem unlock
- Using this command in terminal will present you the option of unlocking the bootloader on LG G Pad 8.3.
- Use volume up to highlight Yes then hit the power button to confirm your choice
- After these steps are complete, simply restart the device and the bootloader will be successfully unlocked.
LG G Pad 8.3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts