Hello boys and girls! As many LG Optimus L7 owners have this problem, and some others of you may have this too. I’m writing this tutorial to unbrick / return your phone back to the stock rom.
Warning: I won’t be responsible for any damage to your device, this has been tested and working on my device, good luck!
- A Windows Based PC
- An LG Optimus L7
- Official stock firmware
- LG Optimus L7 USB Driver
How to Unbrick / Return LG Optimus L7 Back to Stock Steps:
- Download and install USB Drivers on your PC
- Download the official stock firmware
- Download KDZ_FW_UPDATE.zip and extract it,then open the folder where you extracted it and Start KDZ_FW_UPDATE_EN with Administrator Rights (Right Click on file and select Run As Administrator)
- Once the program started, in Type select 3GQCT and in Phone Mode select EMERGENCY, then in KDZ File select the downloaded firmware and press open.
- Make Sure your Phone is connected to the computer in EMERGENCY MODE( Remove the battery from the phone,then while pressing Vol+ Connect the usb to the computer,a yellow screen must come up showing EMERGENCY)
- Once you’ve done this,press Launch Software Update and let it work,the procedure takes about 5-10 Minutes,so don’t worry.
- At the end of the procedure the phone will reboot and an LG Animated Logo will come up,and after some minutes KDZ_FW_UPDATE Will say you that there has been an error, don’t panic.
Caution: Don’t unplug the USB cable until the setup has finished.
LG Optimus L7 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- Stock Rooted LG Optimus L7 Jelly Bean V20B Firmware / Rom
- Stock Rooted LG Optimus L7 Jelly Bean V20A Firmware / Rom
- How to manually update LG Optimus L7 to Android 4.1.2 JB
- Official Stock LG Optimus L7 Android 4.1.2 JB V20A Firmware / Rom
- Jelly Bean update for LG Optimus 4X HD, L7 is coming after all