Since the LG G Watch runs Android Wear OS, shutting down the device is quite easy, though the option is hidden beneath a few layers of menus
How to Power off the LG G Watch Steps:
- Tap on your watch face to get to the "Speak now …" page.
- Scroll down to "Settings," the second to last option.
- In the Settings menu, scroll down to "Power off." (There’s also a dedicated Restart option if you just want to power cycle)
- Tap the check mark to confirm.
How to turn on LG G Watch Steps:
- Charge your mobile phone via charging cradle and usb cable
- Press the tiny power switch on the back of the smartwatch.
LG G Watch Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts