How to turn on/off the 3G service on your LG Ally Android phone? If you turn of 3G, you save battery power. If you turn it on and you are in a 3G service area, you obtain better call quality and faster internet speed. LG-Ally info
How to Turn off 3G Connection on LG Ally Android Phone Steps:
- On the LG Ally Android phone, press on HOME > MENU button and then tap Settings. LG Android Phones
- Tap on Wireless & networks settings
- Tap on Mobile network settings.
- Tap on Network Mode.
- Click only use 2G connection
- Then, its down. The 3G connection has been turned off.
If you want to turn on the 3G connection, just deselected the “only use 2G connection”. That’s it. If anyone has any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. I can help you in so far as I can. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Verizon LG Ally Android Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts