If you have a Verizon LG Chocolate Touch, you must want to know how to Sync Music with Windows Media Player on your Verizon LG Chocolate Touch. Following the instruction below step by step that I pasted from howardforum. Hope it helps, enjoy! LG Phone Problem and Solution
Before you go downloading any CDMA Modem drivers or etc, try this simple idea that worked for me:
1) Open up Windows Media Player 10 (this may work for 11 also). Go to the Sync tab.
2) Connect the phone up to the computer via USB. Windows should recognize a device has been pluggged-in but may not have a driver for (it will ask, just click cancel)
3) On the phone go to Settings > USB Auto Detection and select Media Sync Mode. The computer should immediately recognize the phone as “LG VX8575 Internal Memory”
4) You may get a pop-up window asking about automatically syncing music for you. Close it. LG-Chocolate Touch info
5) On the right side of the Windows Media player window you should now see the “LG VX8575 Internal Memory” selected in the drop-down list and it will have avalible the list of all the music currently on it. To remove a song right-click and select “Delete from Device”
6) To add music drag-n-drop or add them to the “Sync” play list and then go back to the Sync tab and hit “Start Sync”. If it starts to convert songs that you know are already mp3s or wmas, you should go into Tools > Settings > Devices and select the LG device > Quality and un check the “convert files as needed” box.
LG Chocolate Touch Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
mi computer dosnt reconize mi “evice”
this helped me thankyou soo much! (:
[…] Re: windows 7 laptop help please You can find out how much RAM is in your laptop by right click "my computer" and selecting "properties". A screen should pop up showing you your cpu/ram/os/pc name and other things. If you have 4gb there shouldnt be any issues. But if you have 2 gb on win 7 and your running a bunch of applications you may run into trouble. Especially if hard drive space is limited as well. Does WMP only freeze when you have your phone plugged in? Or does it freeze all the time? If it freezes all the time just uninstall and reinstall WMP. Im sure you know how to load music on your phone but follow the instructions in this link. […]
Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
zynga group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you
Feel free to visit my weblog: TruGreen (http://www.trugreenwy.com)
Its not my first time to pay a visit this web page,
i am visiting this website dailly and obtain good facts from here every day.
Also visit my blog post … kitchen remodeling on a budget