Hi, has anybody else had problems with sending & receiving MMS on the LG Optimus 7? In case you have the issue, don’t worry, you have the chance to fix it out. LG Windows Phone 7
Once open the LG Opitmus 7 and enter in the MFG Menu. LG-Optimus info
1. Click 7 for Engineer Settings.
2. Then click 6 for Other Settings.
3. Select Set ADC (auto data configuration);
4. Set Enable;
5. Shut down, change SIM card and restart;
6. Reinsert your SIM card and restart;
7. In Setting/Celular/ Data Conection ON
8. Send MMS!
Let me know if this would be helpful. Good luck. LG Phone Problem and Solution
LG Opitmus 7 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
i want have this phone.. really want it.. my friends have this phone…
I’m sorry to say this but it didn’t work :/
But now, when I start the LG program “Network Setup” It says (instead of “LG ADC feature was been disabled”) “Microsoft ADC feature was been enabled”
Alright! I did succeed in solving it 😀
Thanks for all the things you said, it really did help alot!
Here is how I did:
When in the MFG got to the Engineer Setting (7). Then Other Setting.
Here comes the difference:
Go into “Set Network profiles”
There scroll in the list for your data carrier and country They look like “_PROV_TL2_SE_240_07.xml”
The “TL2” is the carrier (Tele2 in my case) the “SE” is country (Sweden). And I don’t know what the other stuff means, but it worked for me 😀
If the above method doest not work for you, this this way: ( I have my sim card in for this)
1) enter the MFG app (dial ##634#)
2) Input the password 277634#*# and press enter
3) Choose No. 7 engineer menu
4) in the engineer sub-menu choose other setting.
5) Choose Set Network Profiles
Let the list populate
6) Scroll down the list and find your appropriate carrier and select the appropriate xml, so for me in the UK:
on Vodafone it was: _PROV_VDF_UK234_15_ENG.xml
7) Exit the mfg app, restart phone
8) confirm that data connection is active in settings>mobile network
i cant update or download marketplace with my lg optimus 7? any help?
the mcc-mnc area was blank on mine so i just had to google mcc-mnc for at&t, since thats what i have and found the right numbers to input.. everything works fine now
Setting the Network profile worked for me. I have tmobile USA. The MCC and MNC for tmobile USA are 310 and 260 respectively.
does anyone know mcc/mnc for 3network in uk