Here is a guide rooting T-Mobile G2X using ClockworkMod Recovery tool. LG Android Phones
Caution: Before going for rooting instructions, you need to have certain requirements fulfilled. Proceed at your own risk. We are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the process. LG Cell Phone Software
How to Root T-Mobile G2X Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread V20N Steps:
- Flash ClockworkMod Recovery via NvFlash (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1056847)
- Download the root zip package. (http://www.mediafire.com/?92qpr525ztblh8w)
- Put the zip package on your internal or external sd card on your T-Mobile G2X. Do not unzip the package.
- Turn off phone and boot into Clockworkmod Recovery by pressing volume down and power and hold until the fancy LG (second one) appears.
- Select install zip from sd card. Select and flash the root zip package. Note: You navigate in Clockwordmod Recovery by using the volume keys up and down and commit the action by pressing the power button.
- Reboot your T-Mobile G2X. You are now rooted. LG-T-Mobile-G2X info
I haven’t tried it out yet, but hopefully this will work for you. Good luck.
T-Mobile G2X Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts