This is fiddy619 steps to root a Sprint LG Optimus G with Android 4.0.4 ZV9 Ice Cream Sandwich. It’s easy and safe, without complicated steps.
Update: This has been tested on the latest (Jelly Bean) Telus Firmware, the lates AT&T Firmware and the latest Sprint Firmware, so I assume that it will work on them all… This really only copies some files to your phone, and changes some permissions to the files it copies, so it is essentially harmless if it fails, the only thing that would happen is you wouldn’t get root.
How to Root Sprint LG Optimus G ZV9 ICS Steps:
- Unzip the zip file
- Make sure USB Debugging is on, and your are in Charge only Mode
- Run the CurrentRoot.bat, wait for the prompt.
- Change to MTP Mode
- Just ignore when your computer asks how to view files on your device.
- Press enter in the CMD prompt to continue.
If this won’t work on your device, make sure if you have the stock zv9 on your phone.
Also, we have the method to root ZV8 and ZVB
- ZV8: http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-root-sprint-lg-optimus-g-zv8-ics.html
- ZVB: http://www.lg-phones.org/updating-sprint-lg-optimus-g-to-android-4-1-2-jelly-bean-keeping-root.html
Sprint LG Optimus G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- Updating Sprint LG Optimus G to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Keeping Root
- Stock Rooted ZV9 ICS Rom for Sprint LG Optimus G
- Stock LG Optimus G E970/971/973/975 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware/ROM
- How to Root LG Optimus G Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Official LG Optimus G Pro specs leak, 5.5-inch display confirmed