The LG Viper 4G has been rooted using popular one click rooting tool called “SuperOneClick”. SuperOneClick is a simple tool for “rooting” your Android phone. It allows partial or full rooting and also enables “unrooting.”
Rooting LG Viper 4G by using SuperOneClick app:
- Install USB driver, you can find this on: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-viper-4g-usb-driver.html
- Download and install the framework 4.0
- Download and install the latest superoneclick v188.8.131.52
- Download the rageagainstthecage-arm5 exploit.
- Go to where you installed superoneclick and place the exploit in the folder labeled "Exploits"
- Open superoneclick and on the upper right where it says exploits, change it to the rageagainstthecage exploit.
- Plug the phone into USB on charge only with USB debugging on. To do it, go to “Applications”—> “Settings” –> “Applications” –> “Development” –> and check the box “USB debugging”.
- Click on "SHELL ROOT" first, it will hang but will gain shell root, close superoneclick when it hangs or freezes, next reopen superoneclick change to ratc, and click "ROOT". ( May or may not be needed try just clicking root 1st you’ll save a step, my PC is dated. )
- Confirm that su was installed by opening the app drawer on your phone.
- Confirm the binary was installed by going to Superuser->"Menu Key"->Preferences-> then scroll down to where it says update binary, if it doesn’t say vnull then you have the binary installed.
- Update the binary to its latest version 184.108.40.206
You now have full file system access and can now install apps that need root access for working. It’s really that simple. Enjoy !!
LG Viper 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts