Sprint has launched the Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich update for the LG Viper 4G smartphone. Here’s a LG Viper 4G rooting tutorial for the new users facing unanswered (at a first glance) questions while browsing through the tremendous amount of information that can be found.
How to root Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich on LG Viper 4G:
- Enable USB Debugging on your LG Optimus LTE: Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Enable Debugging and check the box
- After installing the USB drivers connect the phone to the PC.
- Pull down the notification bar at the top of the phones screen and click on USB Connected.
- Set the phone to Internet Connection mode (CHARGE ONLY not Mass Storage).
- Unpack the “LG Viper ICS ROOT tool”, find the runme.bat file and double click on it to run it.
I am not responsible for any damages (bricking, not working, basically anything that goes wrong). This has been tested and works. Leave your thanks comments if you think that this guide has helped you. If you have any problems or question with rooting, post everything here.
LG Viper ICS ROOT tool Download:
LG Viper 4g usb driver Download:
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts