This guide will teach you how to easily root the LG Venice L730 with Bin4ry’s toolkit. This method is confirmed to work on several devices including the LG Venice L730.
Here’s what you need to Root your LG Venice LG730. Note: This in not my work please use at your own risk.
How to root LG Venice LG730 Steps:
- Download and install usb drivers on the PC
- Make sure USB Debugging Mode enabled (system settings-> Developer Options)
- Make sure unknown sources enabled (system settings -> security)
- Download and extract Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry to C:\LG_Venice_Root
- Open a command prompt. windows Start Menu, type [CMD] (do not type the brackets] in the search/run area within the command prompt that opens
- [C:] [enter]
- [CD LG_Venice_Root] enter
- Verify that drivers are installed properly and phone is connected. Within command prompt type:
- [stuff\abd devices] enter
- your phone should be listed. if not re-install drivers
- Run script to Root Phone. In command prompt type:
- Open the LG Venice and select RESTORE (the button should display on the bottom right of the screen after you running the script).
- Phone will reboot once or twice. When it loads back up you can verify it worked by opening your Apps. If you see SuperSU you should have root access.
Congratulations if you have reached this point! You have successfully rooted your LG Venice LG730. If you have encountered any issues or you have any questions feel free to ask below.
LG Venice Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts