I found a forum with a windows command (CMD) program that rooted my phone. I can’t post the link because I am still a junior member here. I found the link on theunlockr. I have attempted to attach the file below.
Here are the steps I took to successfully root my LG Thrill 4G Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread.
- How to Root LG Thrill 4G Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread Steps:
- Install the LG Thrill 4G USB drivers on your PC
- Disabled the LG Modem device in the Windows Device Manager
- Enabled USB Debugging
- Connect the LG Thrill 4G to your PC
- Download the lg_thrill_root.zip, double click the run.bat file
- Now you have SuperUser permissions on your phone. Good luck.
- USB Drivers: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-thrill-4g-usb-drivers-download.html
- lg_thrill_root: https://www.box.com/s/ekyah6h0161i7v5sx1sr
LG Thrill 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts