Thanks to xda forum member, Bin4ry who always try their best to make the Android OS looks better in its performance and customization. You can easily root the LG Splendor US730 by using the Bin4ry-made root script. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files.
The tutorial and guide below is not only compatible to LG Splendor US730 model, but also compatible to other devices running Android OS.
- Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v26: Download
- A computer running Windows (with either WinRAR or 7-Zip installed) or Linux
- An LG Splendor US730 runs Android 4.0.4 Stock ROM
- Make sure your device has at least 75% of phone battery charge
- A USB Cable
- Backup all personal data
How to install and use Bin4ry’s tool to root LG Splendor US730 Steps:
- Download and extract the zip file to any convenient location on your PC, you will get two sub-files named RunMe.bat, RunMe.sh.
- In the Settings of your LG Splendor US730 enable USB debugging >Developer options menu
- Plug your phone to PC via usb cable
- If you are using Windows OS, double-click the RunMe.bat file in order to run the tool. If you are using Linux, then run RunMe.sh file.
- Make an appropriate choice as per the device you have, then press Enter
- And that’s it! Congrats, your LG Splendor US730 should be completely rooted!
Caution: We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone.
LG Splendor US730 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts