Okay here comes FIRST ROOT for LG Spectrum. It is done on Windows. I recommend this way as its the easiest. If you don’t have Windows, borrow from a friend.
How to root LG Spectrum Steps:
1. Download the file attached here: Download
2. Download and install the USB driver here: Download
3. Turn on USB Debugging by going to Settings>Applications>Development and checking USB debugging. Click Okay to confirm. Wi-fi has to be off!!!!
4. Run “RunMe_En.bat” from the file you have downloaded
4-1: press enter to continue
4-2: $sleep 20, it will stop a bit, turn on wifi and turn it off as soon as it is on. And wait!!
5. After it will show like this
It says to restart the phone but, just wait, it will restart automatically.
6. After it reboots press enter to continue.
You’re now rooted!
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
Helpppp! I think I bricked my spectrum last night. I did the root, installed the rom manager and when I installed the clockworkmod, it restarted my phone and all it does now is continuously reboot over and over again. I did a factory reset by holding the power and vol down key, now it boots to the language screen for 2 sec and reboot continuously. Someone, please, I desperately need your help! Think I’ll just die without my phone…..;-(