As with most other Android phones, I root my LG Optimus Vu 2 F200L using the “ICS_ROOT.exe” root tool. It works great without any problem. So now I feel this is worth sharing it with you.
How to Root LG Optimus Vu 2 F200:
- Install LG Optimus Vu 2 usb driver: https://www.box.com/s/37my2qa61xygpcs2qcnu
- Download the LG Optimus Vu 2 root tool: https://www.box.com/s/kjrqbzsevqbckbi0ll1x
- Extract the rar file and copy “Term.apk” and “Superuser.apk” apps to your phone
- Install both apps
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone: Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Enable Debugging
- Run ICS_ROOT.exe on your PC
- You will see:
Caution: This tools only works with OS F200L10d, F200K10d, F200S10d. If you upgrade to 10e, it doesn’t work.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts